There are different ways you can support the work of the Sustainable Living Initiative and different degrees to which you can get involved.
If you are interested please get in touch - we'd love to meet you!
Open to anybody who supports our objectives and wants to be involved in SLI activities.
Annual membership for individuals is £8, for groups its £23 and you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on communal gardening projects with all tools and equipment provided.
- Meet new people.
- Receive a monthly newsletter.
- Get free admission to our social events and training sessions
- Be able to participate in our SUMA cooperative group. See details here.
With your own plot you'll get all the benefits of membership plus your own space to grow organic fruit and veg.
- Tools, plants and seeds provided.
- Raised beds for anyone less able.
- Group plots for schools, community groups and local organisations just like Earlham Early Years.
- Benefit from the wealth of experience and knowledge of other members to make your plot a success.
Your Own Plot
Join us at Marlpit Community Garden on a Tuesday or Thursday (other days by arrangement) and lend a hand!
- Come as an individual or as a group.
- No minimum commitment - come once or come weekly, whatever you can manage.
- Reap the benefits of outdoor activity on your physical and mental health.
Join the likes of Marsh, Aviva, Talent Match and Good Gym and volunteer with us.
Contact us to arrange a date - we'd love to hear from you!
Our grow-at-home scheme is available through Marlpit Community Garden and is perfect for people who want to support SLI objectives but want to make use of gardening spaces at home.
Annual fee (including memebership) is £19 per year.
Contact us to discuss further!